If you’re considering adding a pergola to your home, you may be wondering if custom-made pergola offer any benefits over pre-made or do-it-yourself kits. Here are 10 reasons why custom-made pergola are usually the better option:
- Improved aesthetics – custom-made pergolas can be designed to match the existing architecture and style of your home seamlessly;
- Better functionality – custom-made pergolas can be designed with specific features in mind, such as integrated lighting or ceiling fans;
- Increased durability – custom-made pergolas are often constructed using higher quality materials than pre-made or do-it-yourself kits;
- Longer lifespan – custom-made pergolas are built to last, whereas pre-made or do-it-yourself kits may need to be replaced more often;
- Greater value – custom-made pergolas typically add more value to your home than pre-made or do-it-yourself kits;
- Improved resale value – custom-made pergolas can help increase the resale value of your home;
- Lower maintenance costs – custom-made pergolas generally require less maintenance than pre-made or do-it-yourself kits;
- Easier installation – custom-made pergolas are usually easier to install than pre-made or do-it-yourself kits;
- Greater flexibility – custom-made pergolas can be designed to meet your specific needs and preferences;
- Better warranty – custom-made pergolas often come with a better warranty than pre-made or do-it-yourself kits.
Are custom-made pergolas worth investing in? If you’re looking for top quality, lasting results, and added value for your home, custom-made pergolas are definitely worth considering. Work with a reputable custom builder to get started on your project today!
Where to install custom-made pergolas?
Custom-made pergolas can be installed in any number of locations around your home. Some common places include:
- Over a deck or patio;
- In a garden or backyard;
- Next to a pool;
- Near an outdoor kitchen or dining area;
- As part of a pergola kit.